Friday, August 5, 2011

Thanks but no thanks .

photo from the web

Thank you for explaining , I really appreciated it . Thank you for waking me up from my deep sleep . I just play along with your game til I realise I was really into it . But I'm alright now , I'm okay . And I don't lie about that . You don't have to make it up to me or do anything to make me feel good about it , because I'm okay . You made me realise that I'm still a human being when I still have faith in you .

I must say that I've been fooled by you because I sort of trust you , and I believe that I'm stone-cold and I won't get hurt again . But seriously I'm okay , so how do I put these in words and make you understand ? I'm done , and I don't want of this shits anymore . It's not that I'm hurting that much and the only thing I know is drug and suicide . No no , I'm not that stupid . It's just I feel slightly hurt and I don't want to get myself into trouble with another person , bonding , making a special relationship .

I'm seriously okay . I don't need someone to keep on apologizing and making thousand promise of making it up to me , I really don't .

You don't need to tell me how bad you miss me , because I know , you did because your girlfriend wasn't there for you but I was . And everytime your girlfriend ignores you , I was there to keep you company .

I know relationships , been through it a lot of times . I've learnt much til I'm hating the subject . But I'm not going to give up on it , I'm just going to give up on you . Because I had enough of you . I'm no longer your toy . I'm sorry that I got so sick of you .

But we're still friends , just friends .

No comments: