Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sorry seems to be the only word .

photo from the web

It's been a while since my last real post , by that I mean an unemotional kind of post . I had a hard time , dealing with my emotions . I lost my soul , I lost my mind , I lost myself , I lost everything that made me a human . I can't stop myself from feeling sorry to myself , I hurt inner self too much . I didn't give it what it needs .

You know , we were kinda patching things up , again , for the third time . I thought it would be easy , I thought it won't hurt me in anyway if I acted real cool . Well I did , acted cool . But that was totally physical . I just don't know what else to do . Not that I'm desperate , but the feeling of having someone by your side is totally irresistable . I love having someone next to me , even if it's virtually .

So , how can I push him aside ? Even when I know he's actually in a relationship with someone else . But please don't misjudge me , not that I like to steal someone else's gold . It's just that , it's nice to have someone to talk to , nevermind you probably won't understand . But one thing for sure is I'm not in love with him because I know my limit .

Again , you might not understand my story , it's harder than chemistry *as if I took chemistry class during highschool*

I'd like to take this opportunity to ask for forgiveness . Please forgive me for all my wrong doing #random !

No comments: