Saturday, March 12, 2011

KLOUT ?




Have you ever heard of KLOUT.COM ? 
Well I never heard of it . Til Seesmic intro me to this klout.com . It is a website that analyse our influence . By looking or analysing your tweets , they will came up with a figure and something like "Johari Window" . The number figure shown shows you how influential are you to the net . This is totally creative , but it really dont mean anything to an individual I think . That is why they also have KLOUT for business . Genius much :) 

And it had classify me as the "Explorer" . I wonder why , but it says 
"You actively engage in the social web, constantly trying out new ways to interact and network. You're exploring the ecosystem and making it work for you. Your level of activity and engagement shows that you "get it", we predict you'll be moving up."

So kelakar . 


No comments: