Monday, February 7, 2011

2010 , bad or good .



What had happened around 2010 ? Nothing big so far . HEKHEK pah kau lah tak banyak .
Lets start with January , have January been good to me ? We'll see.



January , I stopped schooling :D 
January , spent a super quality money can't buy time with Johann , Moon , Chris , Amelia , Joey the all celebrating Bui's birthday . 
January , Johann flew to US .
January , I "planned" to work .
January , I started my driving lesson . 
January , I lose half of my heart . 
January , I had trouble trying to stabilise my mind .
January , reminiscin . 
January , watched my first canto movie at the cinema . 
January , suffered from terrible miss-ing disorder .


Oh February .

February , laptop disorder .
February , my cousin's wedding . 
February , still down and couldnt get up .
February , being poetic over my endless sadness .
February , had trouble with driving -.-' .
February , celebrated my ex-boyfriend's birthday for the first time . 
February , first valentine . 


March , nothing big . 
March , my first trip to Singapore , and Johore Bahru after so long . 
March , I got my license .
March , learnt up about my root .
March , Ate " Kijang" for the first time 
March , I got my damn SPM result . 
March , still longing for him .
March , trouble in choosing the right path , based on my result . 
March , had a terrible ex boyfriend .
March , am now one of the admin for ILYBDYFTS ? Thanks to Leroy .



April oh April .

April , started driving slowly . 
April , me cheating and flirting behind my ex's back :D
April , Din Beramboi passed away . Al-fatihah . 
April , the Travie madness . 
April , had a prefect weekend getaway . 
April , fashion week in Midvalley <3
April , helping mom with grandma . 
April , the I wanna cut my hair syndrome . 
April , my webcam madness starts to rise up . 
April , I finally realised that HE looked like Taylor Lautner , damn . 
April , I "wanted" to sew . 
April , Celebrated baby D's bday . 
April , Apology bear .
April , my mom's birthday .
April , Starry starry night , sang it each time I miss him . 



How have you been May ? 

May , hurm bad facebook month . 
May , Unisel with its website problem . 
May , still could not overcome my sadness . 
May , Capital Scandal is on my mind all day . 
May , the awesome-st movie ever , Nightmare on Elm Street .
May , I discovered Greyson Chance talent . 
May , takin one step back , and take a look at what I had left . 
May , the wish list . 
May , second best movie of the month , Prince of Persia . 
May , Adios Ipoh , Hola Shah Alam . 
May , sister's convo .
May , started to apply Unisel :D 
May , my brother's birthday .



June , still thinking about me not getting into local university .
June , the braces guy <3
June , home sick kejap .
June , HELLo UNISEL .
June , starts to learn about livin in some stranger's town .
June , my favourite korean drama on KBS .
June , discovered Taecyeon .
June , Im a loner .
June , made a lot of new friends :)
June , his birthday .


July , what happened in July ? 

July , the month I got close to Mira , Megat , Amie . 
July , got my very first assignment . 
July , I became my sister's Garmin . 
July , crush is all it it . 
July , I miss my Ipoh peeps alot . 
July , he got back to Ipoh . 
July , Missing the MOHAWK GUY .




August , Happy birthday MALAYSIA , tanah tumpahnya darahku !
August , the bitch phobia .
August , first fast breaking with uni friends .
August , fasting months .



September , MY BIRTHDAY :)
September , first time celebrating my birthday with my boyfriends .
September , my birthday was bad at first .
September , my girlfriends just dont care about my birthday .
September , first time driving HILUX :)
September , first time driving to Sunway area .
September , RAYA :B


lupa nak post -.-'

No comments: