Sunday, January 23, 2011

call me mak nenek for not knowing this .



Guess what , I dont know who sang the song 

"I whip my hair back and forth 
I whip my hair back and forth (just whip it) 

I whip my hair back and forth 

I whip my hair back and forth (whip it real good) 
I whip my hair back and forth "



Omg , I thought it was Nicki Minaj or somebody older than a 11 years old kid . It was Willow Camille Reign Smith . So who she is ? Okayy , a 5 years old kid may be able to answer this , she's a daughter to the Men-In-Black guy and Carla Purty from The Nutty Professor starring Eddie Murphy as the lead actor . It's Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith lovely daughter . A younger sister to the Karate Kid , Jaden Smith who was featured in JB's Never Say Never . 

Since my battery is pretty low , imma stop blogging for now . My Pavi night out photos will be upload and blog soon . Perhaps tomorrow . Night peeps , much love :) 


No comments: