Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sedih

Im awfully sad . Im a big fan of shoes , but sometimes I just dont want to buy them , because theyre not in need . Im not the kind of person who likes to waste money like water eventhough I didnt even save them in bank . And currently Im in desperate need . My crocs is in a terrible situation , cant rescue it anymore . 

Few reasons why I need shoes right now . 

  1. I dont have any fabulous shoes for my cousin brother's 
  2. I dont have any shoes to wear to class .
  3. I dont have any shoes for leisure . 
  4. I dont have any shoes for hanging out.

So BASICALLY I dont have any shoes for ANY occasion 

Well I dont have any specific types of shoes . But mom says nothing too fancy as Im looking for shoes to wear to class and any other occasion . I need shoes . At least two . Please , hopefully I could find one :/ 


No comments: