Tuesday, February 9, 2010

whats left unsaid

I wasnt that happy so do sad. I have become a stranger to myself. Im taking risk once in a while though its deifnitely not my favourite.
I wished he could listen to what I have to say, how my heart beats, how I can never stop thinking of him.
It isnt about how bad I want to have him, its about how bad I need him to correct what is totally wrong. I made a terrible mistake, I knew it from the start, I want to make it right, but Im not capable to do so.
He wasnt the only reason that made me change my mind, he was only a part of it. But part of it is good enough already.
I wished he could understand but well too bad he didnt.
I bet it isnt that hard.
He gave me the light, once.
Leading me to the right path, and I believe its for sure.
But when Im in the middle of it, he's gone.
I am absolutely lost, not knowing what do I do, where do I turn to.
Its not the first time , but there's something magical and wonderful about it.
I dont know, but its awesome, and and I am happy to the max.
I know "puppy love" but, its not that type you know, I could feel something real.
And a toothfairy had spoken to me, saying that a hint was dropped.
Scattered all around the floor. And its my turn now.
To look for the missing pieces and complete the puzzle, which we both created.
Is it worth waiting and kept as a top secret ? I dont know, we'll see.

No comments: