Monday, December 21, 2009

Stupid shoes !

Last month I went to Jaya Jusco, just for lunch with my mom.
Actually I wanted to buy a pair of shoes. Then I saw this very nice espadrilles.
Its fully sequinned. Theres 3 colour of it ; red, black and blue.
I bought the black one for RM 60 . Actually I do like the other one on the sale rack too, its a wedges but I want espadrilles for a long time.
So, I bought the espadrilles.

Then, just now I went to Jaya Jusco again with monkey.
Monkey wanted to buy language books and I wanted to buy story books .
After having our lunch at Sushi King, i told monkey I wanna go find a necklace at Vincci.
So we went to Vincci. And something surprise me.
I saw my Rm 60 shoes at the 50% less rack. I checked the price, its Rm30 after less.
WTH ! I shouldntve bought that stupid espadrilles :(
Because when I went to Kl last week , I saw tonnes of nicer shoes.


SHITTTTTTTTTTTT :( sob sob

No comments: