Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alhamdulillah syukuuurrr

Okayy so far , two papers done . Now three more . One is tomorrow , Another one is on Friday , the final-est is on Monday and I'm down . Time flies so fast , and I just can't believe that Semester Two is coming to an end . Holi holiday for about a month and then Hello Semester Three . Semester Three is short semester and I'll be taking only three subject . Cocuricullum , Photo-Communication and Pengajaran Malaysia . I have no idea what Pengajaran or Pendidikan Malaysia is . Nevermind , not important , we'll see what it is next sem .

And alhamdulillah , I think I nailed my Pendidikan Islam paper . I think I did my best . I'm so lucky that I could remember almost everything i read . thanks a bunch to all my friends for helping me with the notes and stuff . and  so , today , Imma study Psychology well . Hopefully I could get an A+ .

This semester my target is 3.7 . At least lah . Hurm hopefully 3A+ . If possible nak 5A+ . But 4A+ pun alhamdulillah :)

No comments: