Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mohawk Guy



I miss my Mohawk Guy badly.



I miss
his scent,
the way he likes to fix his hair,
the way he called my name,
the way he looked at me,
the way he likes to take photo,
the way he smiles,
the way he open the car door,
the way he walks,
the way he drives,
the way he scared to drive when the traffic light is out of service,
the way he is unsure about something,
the way he asked for my favourite song,
the way he asked me to view videos he searched for me,
the way he suddenly hold my hair,
the way we used to share popcorns,
the way he holds my drink,
the way he treat my friend,
the way he treat my friend's family,
the way he calls me, the way we msn,
the way he cried to me,
the way he missed me,
the way he wonder about me,
the way he cares about me,
the way he listened to my stupid jokes,
the way he sang to me,
the way he tries to plan my birthday,
the way he wanted to spent my birhday,
the way he wants me to be on a good book with his sisters,
the way he text me,
the way he asked me out,
the way he picked me up to McD,
the way he fight with me about Ne-yo's song,
the way he loved me,

and all the way that he made me feel when he's around me.



I miss you. I always do, I wanted to see you. I wish I could but I couldnt . I miss everything. Wish you were here , waited for you, faithfully. Unfortunately you couldnt wait any longer. And I guess there's nothing left to do or said.

But I really miss and love you, since the day we felt that chemistry going on .

Oh mohawk guy <3

No comments: