Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cinderella's Stepsister on KBSWORLD


Is a modern day adaptation to Cinderella with a little twist as the Cinderella, Goo Hyeseon plots a revenge against her cold-hearted stepsister , Eun-jo .
Its a great drama .
If Im not mistaken, this is KBS's third project, after the great drama IRIS & The Slave Hunter .
IRIS was my mom's favourite .

Cerita ni I think is on my toplist :D

Sebab dia full of excitement, and love, and its just awesome .

I LOVE YOU TAECYEON !!

Im uploading few photos about this KBS drama , bcause Im so crazy about it .
And the best part of it, best ke ? Idk
Taecyeon looked like my tett !
sigh =.='




He's caling for Eun-jo . I wonder what happened to her .

This guy likes Eun-jo so much.
But too bad, both of the sisters wants him .



Well too bad for me as Taecyeon looks exactly like "him" .
sigh =.=' !

No comments: