Monday, April 5, 2010

sorry







Oh I have a lot to say was thinking of my time away
I missed you and things weren't the same

[Pre-chorus]
Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me want to die

[Chorus]
I'm sorry I'm bad I'm sorry you're blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds,
and baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say I'm sorry

This time I think I'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
You get older and blame turns to shame

[Pre chorus]

[Chorus]

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
the sleepless nights and the tears you've cried
its never to late to make it right
all right sorry

[Chorus]

I'm sorry baby
I'm sorry baby

yeah
I'm sorry

No comments: