Monday, February 22, 2010

MAMAK !



Find the differences in this two photo.



^
^
^
This is her OVER EXCITED + MENGGELABAH face.
She is soooo into MAMAK,
while ...

v
v
v



She is sooooo NOT INTO MAMAK
already.


We went to Polo Ground this morning, trying to ditch our excess fats. Then off for breakfast after running for few rounds. And I wanted to eat Char Kuey Tiaow like soo effin much ! So I told her lets go to ALONG in Canning Garden. She was like "HUHH ? ERR OKAYY", dalam hati aku dah EFF you ! hahaha.

As soon as we reached that area, I looked for parking and again she was like freaking menggelabah to see the Mbi peeps. EFF you one more time !
Then she said where should I park and blah blah .
Im so f-up, so I told her FINE , we go some other place.
And she was like We shouldve go to MEDAN GOPENG.
And I asked her for what,
SHE said ITS MAMAK time !
OHH MY GODDD !!!

MAMAK again for dont know how many times already.
Lastly we went to nasmir !

;(

No comments: