Saturday, February 20, 2010

Heyy My Best Boyfriend

Heyy,
I just want to let you know how much I miss you,
Well, I miss you EFFIN much.
Miss about everything,
til it makes my tear drops.
I wish you wouldnt change,
I wish you were here everysingle moment.
I wish we could go grab Fillet O'fish and McShaker Fries together.
I wish we could compete in UNO & SCRABBLE in FB together like old times.
I wish you could give some moral support.
I wish you could tell me everything others wont tell me.
I wish and gee how I wish.

I miss everything about what we used to do in the past, wish we could still do it
Like you said and promised before you went away.
6months ain't that long,
I know, but it kills me.
Im feeling lonely, with the deep hole in my chest.
And I just cant sleep.

*currently listening to chris brown - SO COLD ;'[

No comments: