Saturday, December 26, 2009

wtv

I am not jealous or what so ever they call it, its just Im super duper pissed with you and everybody around us.
When you finished your spm few years back, you get to do what you want to do.
And now Im done with school and I want to do whatever I want to do tooo !
I cant do this cant do that. Dont tell me whats right or wrong, bcause we are born in different years and live a different life.
I got my own way of doing things.
Whats your problem now ?
Everybody is following you veryy wish now, so, be happy with it.
Well too bad for me because I got nobody for myself.
All I want is to be happy. Doesnt matter with who.
You caught everybodys attention, dont I deserve attentions too.
I need somebody to talk to me, to hear my stupid story when you and mom dont want to listen anymore.
Dont tell me what im doing now is wrong because I knew it from the start.
But she was the one who helps alot. Who talks to me and listen to me and comforts me when mom and dad and everybody was busy talking to you.
And she was the only one who stop me from crying when Im feeling alone. who cheer me up.
And look, i really HAVE to thank you for telling dad about my wish to get my license,
because he didnt listen to me when I told him I want to go get my driving license. THNK YOU veryy much.
I hate it when suddenly everybody is giving their full attention to you and barely care about me, as if Im dead already.
HELLO, IM ALIVE HERE.
Okayy it looks like im very spoiled and i get what i want.
But what do i get ?
That guess handbag I want from ISETAN ?
You think Im really that stupid ?
mom bought me that bag because she is going to buy one for you, and it will be unfair if she bought for you only.
And i will scream my heart out if she really bought it for you ONLY.
I really dont want to leave ipoh and my friends and yes theyre sooooo important to me.
And if you say Im exactly like your cousin then its fine with me.
Because I got nobody else to listen to what i have to say, to make me happy and etc etc and etc.
bla bla bla thank you.

AND WE WILL STILL GO TO SHAH ALAM TOMORROW, PRINCESS !!!!!!

No comments: